Air motors with blades
In many companies, the use of compressed air allows the use of air and pneumatic motors
which present a number of advantages such as:
- A complete line with powers ranging from 0.43 HP to 12 HP.
- Infinite velocities and variable torques obtained with a simple pressure regulator or tap.
- Safety from accidents.
- They may be used under stress for an indefinite amount of time without being damaged.
- Instant starts, stops and inversions.
- Resistant to dirt and humidity.
- Designed to last.
- Adapt for use with natural gas.
- Designed for the assembly of flanges, breaks and floor supports.
There are often applicable needs that require specific design and workmanship. T.S.A.
offers its clientele the use of a technical office able to carry out special applications developed along the client’s requirements.